Lost Woods Dubstep Lost Woods Dubstep

Honestly, I love your work. But this... was brilliant. The variating melody, and that solo screamer at 3:05 was nearly emotional! 5 stars bro.

- MB - Reggae Menu Loop - MB - Reggae Menu Loop

I love it, Breed. I can see what you mean with the reverb :P.
It kinda reminds me of Sonic 2 for some reason....

Breed responds:

Hey thanks man. You're actually the 3rd person to say it reminds them of sonic. I think its the use the of the lowered 7 in the melody. Sonic music uses lots of mixolydian melodies I guess.

Cheers!

- Breed

Demo reel 2013 Demo reel 2013

Nice work as usual, anj - XD

anjidu responds:

Why thank you ^_^

Mario Dislikes Fish Beat Mario Dislikes Fish Beat

I loved this; my sis put it on a cd and now I have it on repeat!

[Suspense&Horror Theme] [Suspense&Horror Theme]

Like previous comments, this does remind me of Resident Evil on the PSX. I like the swell at the beginning!

SpookySpoons in the night SpookySpoons in the night

Halfway into the song the music box gets stuck in my head! At around 1:40, it sounds like a bit from Song of Storms...
Anywho, guess whats going on my Halloween playlist...

Darkerly Stormy Darkerly Stormy

The climax was excel! It does sound like a battle theme for some fantasy or war. Great job!

-AR

pftq responds:

Thanks, took me forever to become content with it XD

Dada And The Death Dada And The Death

I honestly love it! All the random blips and beeps paint a picture of confusion, chaos, and emptiness.
It reminds me of Rayman 2 music. :)

Masq - The Finale Masq - The Finale

This was a very nice piece for ambience; it sounds like it could be used in an unsettling scene of a game or movie. Very nice.

Final Zone 2 Final Zone 2

Gotta say, one of my favorite themes! The guitar sounded very "real" (assuming its an actual electric guitar;if not, what did you use? :) and the tempo was much slower, making the mood feel much "sadder". 5/5